Science today says that we can influence our outer world by influencing our inner world.
What if I told you that just by changing your mind-set, you could begin to effortlessly attract the success of your heart’s desire?
What if you could not only attract success, but become successful at a core level?
We are guilty of constantly being passive observers; we now have the power to participate in the world by using our consciousness at a level where it changes what we think and feel, which emotions we experience and what we believe.
For you to start any improvement you need to transform your thinking processes and develop a true success mind-set. Success is achieving something that you have wished for, its accomplishment of an aim or purpose. And with the right mind-set, there is no limit to what you can create in your life.
If you can think it, you can create it!!
Human consciousness and how we focus has a continuous and direct impact on the things that put our world together. For any transformation to happen, first we need to transform our Mind-Set.
Developing a True Success Mind-Set
Have you ever observed how successful people are? Think about famous, in-demand movie stars, business professionals or any person in a position of power and influence. What are some of the qualities do they all seem to have in common?
Often when you have such qualities, you are easily pursued as a person of power. Which of these qualities do YOU have? You might be able to check off one or two (or perhaps almost all) of these qualities and call them your own, but you might struggle with the rest. Most people do, until they understand the foundation of success.
The BEST life ahead of you!
You need to take back your life, transform the way you think about work and focus on the positives.
Look at the three stages below, and note the progression of a success-mind-set:
When you start off with a poor mind set you make;
Then you get these Results
– Victim mind-set
When you improve your mind-set, you start to make;
– Taking small actions
Results start to look like this
– Growing confidence
– Eagerness for more
When you have trained your mind for success you start making;
– Believing in abilities
– Taking bigger actions
– Identifying true passions
– Willingness to risk more
The Results will then be
– Greater belief in oneself
– Continuous SUCCESS!
How to Adopt a positive Mind-set
- Let go of self-limiting believes – We are continuously telling ourselves self-limiting things such as I’m not good enough, I’m not rich enough etc. Let these go, as they are not going to do you any good, accept way you down.
- Let go of destructive thoughts – Often we don’t realise how much we subconsciously cherish negative thoughts. It may seem counter intuitive, but often a negative frame of mind occurs because we won’t let go of the negative thoughts and ideas. Sometimes the mind clings on to these thoughts with a feeling of self-pity or injured pride.
- Surround yourself with positive people – Usually the best antidote to negativity is simply to spend time with positive happy people doing positive, uplifting activities.
Sometimes we spend time to analyze and examine our own negativity and that does nothing to reduce it, instead it increases it. By engaging in useful fun activities with positive and happy people, we forget about the reasons for our negativity and this can help overcome a depressed state of mind.
- Don’t accept any negativity from anyone – There are no shortage of pessimists and critics in the world. There will always be people who can find the negative in everything in life; but, there is no reason why we have to ascribe to their world view.
- Live from the heart – The nature of the mind is to be suspicious and critical. If someone does 99 good things and 1 bad thing, the mind will invariably remember the 1 bad thing. If we allow ourselves to be drawn into highlighting the mistakes of others we will invite a negative mindset.
However, if we live from the heart are not drawn to the faults of others (even if they are insignificant).
- Choose to be happy – Are you happy with your life the way it is now? There are probably aspects of your life you’d like to change, otherwise you wouldn’t be here. But overall, can you say you’re truly happy? Most of us can’t, but it’s not because we’re still seeking success. Rather, we aren’t happy because we haven’t made the choice to be happy. When we think of being successful, we imagine that happiness is the side effect. We may envision ourselves with the perfect job, the perfect partner, children and, the perfect level of income and home, etc. And we believe that all that stuff will make us happy.
However, that view is skewed. Material objects and other people cannot make us happy – only we can make ourselves happy. And it all begins with a choice to be happy.
- Does your work make you happy? Or are you simply trading hours for money doing something you couldn’t care less about? Meaningful work means different things to different people.
Some of us believe that for our work to be meaningful it must have a huge impact on the world.
Discovering a cure for cancer/AIDS or maybe feeding millions of starving children around the world, these are good examples of what most people would consider meaningful work. But is that all? What if our passions lie elsewhere?
- Develop a positive attitude – If you think of success as a recipe with carefully measured portions of specific ingredients, attitude is one of those vital ingredients that give life to your concoction. It’s like yeast added to a bread recipe to make the bread rise. Without yeast, your bread will end up flat, dense, and hard as a rock.
Likewise, a negative attitude will deflate your efforts to be successful.
A positive attitude gives you the ability to overlook setbacks and continue toward your goals. It gives you the courage to tackle challenges and believe in yourself.
It helps you keep obstacles in perspective, rather than feeling intimidated and giving up.
I’m sure you’ve heard the famous quote by Henry Ford, “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”
It’s all about perception!
If you knew for sure that there was no possible way for you to accomplish a goal, would you still try? Of-course not. What would be the point?
Here is a simple formula that you can remember to help you think more positive on a conscious level. It’s the event plus your response that causes the outcome of a situation.
E + R = O
Event + Response = Outcome
If you are Entrepreneur, you need to Create an Entrepreneurial Breakthrough!
If you think about our upbringing in this society
Over decades, everything we’re taught
In Schools, At Home and By Friends
All the teaching has always been about doing one thing: Get a Good Job.
Not a single thing we learn in our traditional upbringing prepares us for the challenge of becoming a successful Entrepreneur. So, basically, we start right off with the Wrong Mindset.
We are truly not prepared at any level to face the challenge. So, in this case you create an Entrepreneurial Breakthrough:
#Entrepreneurial Mental Breakthrough
First, we need to have an internal Shift. We need to think differently and we need to act differently. Basically, we need a major Mindset Breakthrough to help us shift from an ordinary mind to an Entrepreneurial mind.
It’s about completely changing how you think as a person. This won’t just impact your success as an Entrepreneur, it will change everything about you.
A change in Mind-Set Will Expand your mind to greater things.
Are you operating on a poor/negative or rich/positive MIND-SET?
A positive mind-set will lead to positive outcomes.