Jim Rohn, born 17 September 1930 was an American businessman, a self-made millionaire before he turned 31. He was an author, motivational speaker and even Anthony Robbins’s mentor.
The author of dozens of books, Rohn was also a big believer in the power of self-discipline to achieve one’s ambitions at home and in business.
He is one of my favourite people that I listen to when doing my night or morning motivational picks ups.
Jim is one of the thought leaders and coach in the field I am passionate about, Law of Attraction and in this 25-minute video Jim talks about how we are contributors to the things that happen in our lives because of the decisions we make.
Some of the key factors he mentions are listed below;
- Ask for what you want.
- Set goals.
- Work hard on yourself continuously.
- Develop your skills.
- Become more valuable to those around you and your work place.
- Measure your results consistently.
- When that day to make a drastic turn in your life comes along; take that step and make those changes.
4 parts to the day that turns your life around
- Disgust – the day you say, “I’ve had with my current situation.”
- Decision making – the day you decide to make a change.
- Desire – going for the desire from your heart, this could be triggered by anything so be on the lookout and act.
- Resolve – saying I will make a change or die. Promising yourself you will never give up no matter what.
Enjoy the video
Remember you are awesome !!
connect with me or comment about what your thoughts from the lesson from Jim.
“The only way it gets better for you is when you get better. Better is not something you wish, it’s something you become.”