Running your business is what the new type of entrepreneurs are doing! Because most of them want time and location freedom.
As mentioned on the last blog ‘Why should you build an online business’ the importance of having an online presence for your business.
With running any business, we know that one needs to have certain tools and resources to help accelerate and make it easier to run your biz…
Since starting my journey, I have come across a few great resources that have helped me with building my business.
Here is a list of my favorite helpful online resources.
- Canva – having a business means having logos Canva is a tool loaded with enough easy-to-use features and functionality that anyone can create a variety of engaging content that gets shared. You don’t need to be techno savvy or creative because it has drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design consistently stunning graphics.
- Pexels – being online sometimes demands some stunning pictures that one needs to use for either your blog, site or social media. We know we are not all privileged to have a camera crew that we follow us around and produce great pictures when we need them. Pexels provides free stock photos and helps millions of creators all over the world to easily create beautiful products and designs.
- Fiverr – Starting an online biz means having to change and build some of your content and strategies online and that can be quite overwhelming and sometimes expensive. But thanks to sites like Fiverr, it is an online marketplace where users offer tasks or “gigs” in exchange for money. Starting from $5, hence the name, freelancers and other services providers earn money by completing these gigs for users. From graphics design to writing to music creation, it’s easy to see why so many people use. This one is not free but very affordable.
- Survey monkey – starting a business sometimes means you must do some research about your ideal client or what they really want. Collecting data can be a pain and sometimes messy and complicated trying to analyse your responses. SurveyMonkey is an online survey development cloud-based software as a service company. You can easily create surveys and the analysis is done for you. Best of all it has a free version.
- Dropbox – having an online biz means being able to run your biz on the go. That can get a bit difficult if all or most of your files are stored on your laptop. One of the tools I love using is Dropbox because it is the easiest way to store or transfer files. I use drop box daily to upload images to post to social media. Also allows easy collaboration with others.
There is quite a number of these tools and resources that you can use to make your online business easier and better to run. These are just a few that you can use when starting your business.
I hope this was helpful.
connect with me or comment about what your favourite online tools are resources are.
Remember you are awesome !!
“A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is—it’s what consumers tell each other it is.”