Ever thought that, you could be the one thing that is holding you back from achieving your goals and dreams?
When you cry out that nothing ever goes right for you, think about who or what the common denominator is , Yes, it is you.
I know the thought of self-sabotaging might not sit well with you, but it is true and the sooner you accept it the better. If there is something that you have been meaning to do but been procrastinating, you are your only limit.
Sometimes we hold on to things in our minds and we are not even aware of what we are doing , then we procrastinate and make excuses.
5 ways you could be holding yourself back
- By having unresolved emotional baggage – emotions can be very powerful and influence our decisions.
- By procrastinating – there is no better time than the present. Don’t leave it for tomorrow, do it now.
- By letting great opportunities pass you by because of paralysis analysis – once you have done your homework or analysis about a project or subject, decide and act. Don’t over analyse things.
- By not being prepared – when you want something really bad, start preparing yourself for it. Don’t wait for the perfect opportunity to start. When you know your WHY, the HOW will come along.
- By not having a clear goal – clarity brings focus, when you know what you want, you will know what you need to do, and you will go for it full force without any limits.
Time waits for no man, so we need to stop talking and start pushing for more action.
If you have the power to hold yourself back, think about how great it would be if you acted and believed in yourself with the same effort…… Yes, you could go far and achieve many things.
So, quit sabotaging yourself and be the best you can be. GET OUT of your WAY!!!
I hope this helps, then hit me back or comment about ways you are limiting yourself.
With Love and Light
“You are your only limit.”