Everywhere you turn all you hear is social distancing or quarantine yourselves for your safety!!
People are panicking because we all don’t know what to expect in this tough situation.
But you know you have two choices to make when it comes to things like these; you can either sit back and watch what unfolds or you can look around and see what opportunity lies in this time.
Did you know that some of the most successful businesses where started after a disaster or recession time such as what we having?
Here are 5 things you can do to best react to this pandemic.
- Always take care of yourself and take the time to educate yourself about the virus and how to best prevent it. Don’t just listen to everything you hear on social media; some content can cause unnecessary panic and frustration.
- Take the time to reflect and take stock of what is happening with your life. How is this situation affecting you? Your career, your finances and personal life.
- DO NOT PANIC, rather Plan. Come up with a plan on how you would survive if you suddenly didn’t have your current income anymore. There’s no better time to scrutinize and be honest about your finances. How long would you survive with your current savings or money available.
- If you are an investor, this is the time to act. At a time like this, stocks and currencies usually decline in price and people panic then sell their investments. You want to do the opposite; take all that money you have been saving and invest while everything is at a low.
- Improve and polish your skills, this is the time to take that online course or read that book that you have been putting aside because of lack of time.
Remember there is no point in stressing about things you cannot control. The best thing you can do is to do your best and contribute with a positive impact.
As I mentioned above, as an entrepreneur you need to also see opportunities I these situations. And most importantly if you have a business, ask yourself if your business will survive this in the long run. And if it won’t, now is the time to make some changes and adjustments.
I am working on something and this situation has given a new angle, so I am adjusting.
I hope this helps, hit me back or comment about what you think you can do to improve yourself or life during this lockdown.
With Love and Light
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”
Winston S. Churchill.