Each of us has a different meaning to success and It’s important that you realise that you are more powerful than you have been taught to be?
And you have everything you need within you to achieve your desired success.
Up to now, you will realize that it is your old self-limiting belief that has held you back!
John Kehoe says;
Everything is made up of consciousness and energy. We need to imprint this into our minds. On a quantum level, everything is connected, and we are all one; communicating with one another on and everything around us.
We can shift our energy and vibrations with our thoughts. Once we take on these quantum truths, we realize that we hold a lot of power. If our thoughts are energy, and we can think whatever thoughts we choose, and the law of attraction is a real force…… imagine what this all means.
With your thoughts, you can attract anything you want into your life. It may be success, love, health, whatever you choose, so choose wisely or rather think wisely.
Yes! He means you attract and are responsible for situations and circumstances that happen to you. It is important to weed out your old limiting beliefs and start imprinting your mind with positive beliefs.
This is not an easy exercise to do but I want to share one of the best, easiest tools that help me to create new realities.
Affirmations are short, rhythmic, positive statements that you repeat to yourself over and over again, affirmations can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes.
How to formulate Affirmations
The best way to write your affirmations is by compiling a list of statements that describe what you want to achieve or experience
- Break your goal into smaller statements. Or
- Take a negative statement and turn it into a positive statement.
- Always write your affirmations in the present mode and positive statement.
- Start your affirmations with I am or I have, never I want or I need. You must create the feeling of having achieved what you are affirming.
- Affirmations must be short and simple, making it easier to say and remember.
- Adding a rhythm to your affirmation will spice them up and make them easier to remember.
- With affirmation you are not limited to reality, dream big.
- Say your affirmations with feeling.
- Say your affirmations daily, spend at least 10mins repeating them. The mind loves repetition.
- When writing your affirmations, don’t focus on how just affirm your goals.
Here is a list of some of my favorite affirmations
- I am loved and surrounded by abundance
- I am unique, and my uniqueness helps me create my success
- I have a plan of action to achieve my dreams
- I am in charge of how I feel, and I choose to be happy
- I’m a dynamic life transformer
- I’m focused, industrious and efficient
- I am living the life of my design
- My goals are getting closer to completion every day
- I am financially independent
- I am a clean and lean machine, my body is healthy and powerful
When you start with affirmations you may feel a bit awkward at first, but don’t worry just keep at it and it will become better with time.
Do you use affirmations? If so, share how have they helped you in your journey?
With Love and Light
“ Affirmations are our mental vitamins, providing the supplementary positive thoughts we need to balance the barrage of negative events and thoughts we experience daily.”