There is a saying “Change is as good as a Holiday”. How true is this?
How many of us find change distracting? Especially if it happens just when you think you are settling in or getting things flowing.
But how do you feel about the necessary change that is initiated by you? Change that going to lead you to the next chapter of your life.
Sometimes in order for us to grow, we have to go through some changes and not all change is easy. Some change processes come with growing pains.
There are important elements needed for a proper change process to take place and each of these are equally important because without each of them present, the change process could end up with confusion, anxiety and frustration.
If you are a visionary entrepreneur, you need to embrace change.
There are 5 elements required for a Change Process to be successful
- A Vision – a change process that has no Vision will cause confusion. The vision needs to be clear, so you know exactly why it is necessary for you to change.
- Skills – a change process that lacks skill will create anxiety. It is important for you to up skill yourself, so you can grow into the new you, feeling more comfortable.
- Commitment – if you are not going to be committed to your change, you will constantly find reasons for staying stagnant.
- Resources – a change process that has no Resources allocated will cause you frustration, understand the magnitude of your change process and ensure you set aside the resources needed for success.
- An Action plan – a change process with no Action plan will cause a false start. Have a plan and work your plan.
Try to see change as a transformation process and use these elements above to ensure your change process is as smooth as possible. Embrace the change, along with its growing pains.
How do you handle Change process in your personal development journey?
Love & Light
“The measure of intelligence is the ability to change” -Albert Einstein.”