Have you ever thought about your relationship with money, and how it impacts your business?
Money is energy and the type of energy we throw around money will determine how money shows up in our lives and our business. You could have a deep emotional connection with money, and not even be aware of until you start to peel back the layers and find the underlying beliefs, which give birth to the feelings that govern your relationship with money.
Fortunately, we live in an age where anyone with a laptop and an internet connection can build a business, if they have the right tools to do so.
If you want to run an online business that allows you to own your time and live your best life, you are going to need some awesome POWER Tools to help you along.
Hundreds of new online businesses go from idea to reality a day. While statistically most of those businesses are destined to end up no-where, however, there are people who will grow and ultimately become very successful. And I know you want to be among the winners in this new way of working.
I’ve been an entrepreneur for a while now, but the day I became a mom, it was proved that I can be pushed beyond my means.
Being an entrepreneur means you’re a problem solver, it means you are sometimes stretched beyond your capacity. It is not just about starting or running a business. It’s about mindset or a different way of thinking.
Choosing a name for your business can be quite stressful. I think even more stressful than naming your child!!
Your business is like your baby as well and most businesses reflect the owner’s personality or brand. If you are building a business that is going to last for decades you need to insure you have chosen, the right name that will represent your product or service properly.
Working from home has become a norm for most people these days. And I know that if you are not used to working from home, you might find it a bit challenging to focus and get some work done.
Running a business right now can be
somewhat challenging, and that’s if you are classified as essential and able to
run your business at all because of this lockdown and quarantine movement.
Does this mean that our businesses
should suffer at a time like this?
Ever heard the term, adapt or die?
This is happening to a lot of people around
the world. With the current situation people must find creative ways of working,
connecting and living.
I too used to find it very intimidating to run an online business. My limiting beliefs convinced me that it was for other people and not for me. One of the biggest fears was that, I needed to be techno savvy if I wanted to be successful in the online world.
Running your business is what the new type of entrepreneurs are doing! Because most of them want time and location freedom.
As mentioned on the last blog ‘Why should you build an online business’ the importance of having an online presence for your business.
With running any business, we know that
one needs to have certain tools and resources to help accelerate and make it easier
to run your biz…
Since starting my journey, I have come across a few great resources that have helped me with building my business.
Here is a list of my favorite helpful online resources.
- Canva – having a business means having logos Canva is a tool loaded with enough easy-to-use features and functionality that anyone can create a variety of engaging content that gets shared. You don’t need to be techno savvy or creative because it has drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design consistently stunning graphics.
- Pexels – being online sometimes demands some stunning pictures that one needs to use for either your blog, site or social media. We know we are not all privileged to have a camera crew that we follow us around and produce great pictures when we need them. Pexels provides free stock photos and helps millions of creators all over the world to easily create beautiful products and designs.
- Fiverr – Starting an online biz means having to change and build some of your content and strategies online and that can be quite overwhelming and sometimes expensive. But thanks to sites like Fiverr, it is an online marketplace where users offer tasks or “gigs” in exchange for money. Starting from $5, hence the name, freelancers and other services providers earn money by completing these gigs for users. From graphics design to writing to music creation, it’s easy to see why so many people use. This one is not free but very affordable.
- Survey monkey – starting a business sometimes means you must do some research about your ideal client or what they really want. Collecting data can be a pain and sometimes messy and complicated trying to analyse your responses. SurveyMonkey is an online survey development cloud-based software as a service company. You can easily create surveys and the analysis is done for you. Best of all it has a free version.
- Dropbox – having an online biz means being able to run your biz on the go. That can get a bit difficult if all or most of your files are stored on your laptop. One of the tools I love using is Dropbox because it is the easiest way to store or transfer files. I use drop box daily to upload images to post to social media. Also allows easy collaboration with others.
There is quite a number of these tools and resources
that you can use to make your online business easier and better to run. These
are just a few that you can use when starting your business.
I hope this was helpful.
connect with me or comment about what your favourite online
tools are resources are.
Remember you are awesome !!
“A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is—it’s
what consumers tell each other it is.”
Did you know that the online industry is
growing by nearly $3.46 trillion in 2019, up from $2.93 trillion in 2018,
according to the forecast from Internet Retailer, a Digital Commerce 360 brand?